The house we moved in has been vacant for a year. It was a foreclosure and was bought as an investment property. I'm not quite sure why the owner had it sitting for so long, but because of that there are SPIDERS in the garage. It seriously gives me the willies. Not only are they spiders, but they are BIG FAT BLACK WIDOWS. The town we moved to isn't the most hopping place and is small compared to Murrieta. To me, nothing says welcome to "nowhere land" like a big black widow hanging from your garage door to greet you. Luckily Scott's little brother used to work for a pest control company and apparently has a stash of the good stuff so we can kiss those spiders good bye. Yuck.
We went to our new ward today. It had a really good vibe and I instantly liked it. The people were really friendly and it just had an overall good feeling. Then, we found out halfway through Sunday School that we were in the wrong ward. Apparently, the ward that meets practically across the street from our house isn't our building. When Scott looked it up on lds.org, he didn't realize that under "nearest meetinghouse" was a notation that said "assigned congregation". So, what was our nearest meetinghouse was not our assigned congregation. Bummer! And the biggest bummer of all is that our REAL ward doesn't meet until 1:30. That is just craziness to me. My children will be like rabid animals by 2... They are both usually down for a 2 1/2 hr nap at 1:00. Sending them to church at 1:30 is going to be AN ADVENTURE! And it's going to be an adventure that no amount of fruit snacks and juice and help. We'll have to see how that plays out!
Here is miss sophie and her teeth. I can't get any cute pictures of Brent these days. He gets angry the second I pull out the camera...
3 comments:
I hope you get everything unpacked soon so you can rest better!! And I wish you the best of luck with 1:30 church......wowzers!
look at those cheeks!
Love the black and white photos!~
Post a Comment