**And Yes, you don't need to have your eyes checked. That is a diet coke sitting on her changing table. I haven't kicked the habit and I'm ashamed to say the diet coke travels with me from room to room these days. Hey- whatever helps get me through!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Miss Sassypants
Sophie has been a big helper while we're trying to get settled and moved in. And by helper, I mean mostly looking cute and taking out her toys as fast as I can put them away.
**And Yes, you don't need to have your eyes checked. That is a diet coke sitting on her changing table. I haven't kicked the habit and I'm ashamed to say the diet coke travels with me from room to room these days. Hey- whatever helps get me through!




**And Yes, you don't need to have your eyes checked. That is a diet coke sitting on her changing table. I haven't kicked the habit and I'm ashamed to say the diet coke travels with me from room to room these days. Hey- whatever helps get me through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think Sophie is both squishy and delicious. She's squish-licious!
Why do you HAVE to kick the Diet Coke habit? Life's too short not to have at least one little indulgence. Plus, it's ZERO points!!! What's wrong with that?
love her little hat!!
Cute outfit! I want to see the shirt you are wearing. That looks really cute.
Post a Comment