Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Bums

Is there anything cuter than a baby bum? I think not.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good thing I walked in when I did. Otherwise, it looks like Sophie may have taken it upon herself to get in the bathtub.

In other news, because Brent was such a slow talker (and still is), I used to think other Moms that claimed their 12 month old said "apple", or other various words, were: A) out of their minds, B) flat out lying, or C) smoking crack. :) My eyes have been opened and I realize now they were TELLING THE TRUTH!

Sophie is doing things that Brent didn't do until MUCH later. Yesterday I had the camera out and told Brent "Say cheese!" All of a sudden I hear a tiny little voice behind me go "CHEE". I almost dropped the camera. It was coming from SOPHIE! What the heck?! She just turned 12 months old! She says Daddy and Mommy, uh-oh, book, and the other day she picked the phone up, held it to her head, and said "Heh-oh"- I'm assuming she was saying hello. It's FREAKY to me! At this rate, in a few months she'll be caught up to Brent! You can also tell her "Go get your baby doll! Where's your baby doll?" And she will crawl through the entire house looking for it. She won't stop until she finds it! Little girls are so fun.

Now if we can only get her to walk... :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

both sets of sophie's 'cheeks' are cute cute!!

shannon said...

Isn't it funny how different boys and girls are! Good for Soph. Now lets teach her Aunt Shannon!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

love it!!