Thursday, August 06, 2009

Sippy Cup Wars

My children are constantly fighting over sippy cups. The closest thing I can equate it to is a bunch of caged lions fighting over a steak.

Sophie was the culprit this time, and I caught it on video. She was holding Brent's cup and staring right at him, KNOWING full well it was only a matter of time before he unleashed his fury on her. Scott and I laughed over and over watching this... it cracks me up. And yes, the first scream you hear is coming from our sweet Sophie. I guess she knew Brent was going to yell at her, so she was gonna do it first. Pause my music and get ready to laugh!!!


LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! In the RIGHT HAND CORNER, we have SOPHIE LOAFIE- Weighing in at 20ish pounds (her well baby check up is next week).



AND IN THE LEFT HAND CORNER, We have BRENT the TENDERHEART- weighing in at 29 pounds!



FIGHT FAIR, KIDS!

DING DING DING DING!!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is too funny!

Katie said...

cute. love that loaf!

shannon said...

That was funny, I was waiting for Brent to throw that sippy cup at Soph's head though.

pambelina said...

I love the way she looks away like she doesn't know what you're talking about. Dutch does that.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I watched that over and over again laughing hysterically! She sounded like a caged animal and then ignored you!! love it.

Lauren said...

Ohhh that looks all too familiar! Too funny!