

Her new favorite thing to do is follow me around all day doing this:

I think if she could crawl back into my uterus, she would. The girl is WAY too attached! She loves her mama!
It is so nice that Brent and Sophie are starting to play. But they sure can make a MESS! I left them in Brent's room playing for 5 minutes. When I came back, it looked like a bomb had gone off. But it was so cute to see them playing side by side.



P.S. For all of you enjoying beautiful, fall-like weather, I AM JEALOUS! Enjoy some cool weather for me, because we are all SWEATING here in so. cal! It was like 105 today. GO AWAY SUMMER!!!!!!
3 comments:
what good buds they will be...
Amen to the summer taking a hike!! I am in love with Sophie's melon. I want to kiss it. P.S. the other day when you left her with me, I kissed her the entire time.
I get such a kick out of her cute toothy grin!
Post a Comment