I read this in our county's online newspaper. This isn't a joke- it was an actual article... it gave me QUITE the laugh!! And I'm laughing again thinking about it..
Hemet crash starts when woman eats bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos
By PE News on December 3, 2009 3:45 PM | Comments (0)
A woman who started coughing as she was eating a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos today crashed into a city work truck in Hemet, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash on Girard Street at Stetson Avenue was reported at 8:09 a.m., according to the CHP.
The woman told an officer she started coughing as she was eating the spicy Cheetos and did not see the truck, the CHP reported.
The woman declined treatment, but the other motorist complained of pain and was taken to Hemet Valley Medical Center to be checked out, according to the CHP.
LET THAT BE YOUR LESSON- stay away from cheetos while driving. Someone could get hurt.
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'll remember that.
Great advice Morgan! This article makes me think I should be a journalist. I could have written that story a bit better!
Post a Comment