Sunday, March 28, 2010

1st Beach Trip of the Year

Yesterday was GORGEOUS and after seeing the weather report that it would be 80 degrees at the beach, I knew we had to go! After making a phone call to Shannon, she agreed to bring her babies along and we had our first beach trip of the year. We all got a little too much sun (when will we learn), but it was all worth it. There's nothing better than sitting in a beach chair, listening to the ocean, and watching your kids in heaven playing with their cousins. Brent LOVES his cousins more than anything else in this world. And Sophie LOVES face planting in the sand more than anything in this world. We literally could not keep her face out of the sand.

And here are the 2 cutest pictures I've ever seen in my life. Shannon needs to get a part time job working with the paparazi in L.A. She's got a great camera and is always ready for great shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And get ready for LOTS and LOTS of pictures...Shannon sent them to me and they were all so good. And a disclaimer: I have NO idea what Sophie is wearing, and I in no way, shape, or form think for one second that she matches. :) Oh and P.S. She insisted that she wear a bow (it fell out halfway through the day)..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brent LOVES his cousin Hailey! Here they are, contemplating life... I'm sure some pretty deep thoughts were involved..

Photobucket

Photobucket

All four cousins- hard at work!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie said...

Those seriously are some good pictures! Tell Shannon I would love to stalk some celebrities with her sometime.

shannon said...

Lets to it Katie! We can go hang out in Hollywood and make some money! Morgan, I love taking pictures of your babies, it's so easy! I, however got none of my own kids on Sat., but it was a perfect day!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

What cute pics, priceless!