Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Twinkle, Twinkle...

Here is Sophie in her first performance. She is OBSESSED with "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". I think we sing it 7,984 times a day. She is shirtless because if I have learned anything in my short career as a mother, it's not to leave shirts on at dinner time when spaghetti sauce is involved!!

And please excuse the random screaming from Brent in the background. He randomly would yell things from "I WANT BATH!!" to "WAIT GUYS! WAIT!" He could not STAND the fact that Sophie was getting the spotlight. Someone is a tad bit jealous!

Look how PROUD she is of herself... it's so stinkin cute!



And here are some cute pictures of Brent and his girlfriend, Rosemary. If you can't tell from the pictures, not only was Brent in love with her, but so was Sophie. They are all 3 in the nursery together at church and we got to watch her yesterday. Brent was in hog heaven!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

shannon said...

That video just reaffirmed why I am so in love with Pal, he is the sweetest little boy! I love him and love hearing his cute voice talk.

Katie said...

LOVE that video!!