Here are some updates in the Crabtree house:
* I think my friend, the kidney stone, has rid itself from my body. Hallelujah. Never in my life do I wish to experience such horrendous pain.
* BUT.. out with the old, in with the new. Kidney Stone is out- horrible sciatica induced back pain is in. When will I catch a break??
* All this pain has made me decide I think I am done having babies and being pregnant.
* I had a wonderful mothers day. Words can't express how much I love my babies, so I won't even try to explain. They are my world- I think that sums it up.
* My old roomate and friend Jessica has been visiting us since Saturday with her little boy, Jackson. Brent has found a soul mate in Jackson, and they run through the house screaming at the top of their lungs. Sophie doesn't know what to think of the 2 crazy boys that are constantly on the verge of busting her ear drums.
* I am so sick of school this semester. 4 more weeks. I can do it. 4. More. Weeks.
* I almost lost it at church yesterday when the primary sang. There is something about horribly sounding, off pitched, kid voices that gets me every time. I turned and looked at my friend Jessica, my eyes filled with tears, and said: "Tell me something fast to stop me from crying. My hormones are out of control." She instantly replied "Morgan. Just think about how awful they sound. Focus on the out of pitch singing and not on the fact that they are kids, and that should do it." I immediately gulped down my tears and made it without having a smeared mascara incident.
I think that sums up our past few days. No pictures. Pictures require time, which I seem to have none of these days.
I'm off to go lay down with Brent and travel into dreamland for an hour or two. Nothing better than an afternoon nap.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
those dang primary kids get me everytime too!
Post a Comment