Tuesday, July 06, 2010

911

My brain is slowly turning to mush. As a result, I'm injuring myself. If I'm not careful, in the next 6 weeks or so before this baby comes, I will have amputated every single finger and toe.

Injury #1-

My Grandma sent me a check for my birthday (I'm going to be 27 tomorrow! YIKES!) No joke- AS I was drying off in the shower, I looked down at my feet and thought "I'm gonna go get a pedicure with Grandma's money!" Right as that thought was completed, I stepped out of the shower and slammed my foot on the track of the shower door. (Our shower only has sliding doors on it). I was pretty sure I sliced off my toe. Luckily, it sliced through my toe and took off the majority of my nail with it. My toe was, however, still in tact. SO MUCH FOR A PEDICURE! I think you need a TOENAIL for that!



Fast forward not even 24 hours, and I was at it again. The victim- my finger. Shredded cheese is SO expensive, so I thought I would be thrifty and buy a block of cheddar and shred it myself. That proved to not be a good idea. Not only did I shred the cheese, but I shredded my finger in the process. And what did I do afterwards? Grabbed my phone and snapped a picture to document my stupidity. And it wasn't until after I posted this that I realized HOW LARGE my belly is! I was just trying to take a picture of my finger but Lily wanted to make her way in the picture! haha!



I'm losing it- appendage by appendage!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Pregnancy is never very nice to me either. I become completely clumsy and I think I passed it on to my daughter, cause Savanna is clumsy too. Loved the belly! Congrats on number 3!!

Mel said...

My BIG toenail ripped half-way off yesterday! So much for summer-pretty toes and a nice pedicure!!!!

Josie said...

Lady, be careful! I worry about you. Buy shredded cheese from now on. You should probably stay away from sharp objects for the remainder of your pregnancy. I think Dr. Howsley will back me on this.

Em said...

Why do I love you so much? Oh, you make me laugh. I think Luke had an imaginary wife named Lily when he was a little boy. What kind of kid has an imaginary wife? She was probably blonde with big bazoomies too.