Saturday, September 11, 2010

4 weeks old

Our little tiny Lily is 4 weeks old today! And she is still so itty bitty. We love her more every day. She is such an EASY baby. It's about dang time I got an easy one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dont let these two fool you. They are still FAR from being easy..... but they're cute, so that makes up for it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Things have FINALLY gotten back to normal around here. And honestly? We have some rough moments, but SO far, 3 isn't too bad! (Ask me in a few more months when Lily is mobile, and it may be a different story.) We've gotten back in the swing of things and have been out and about all week. It feels GOOD to feel GOOD again! It feels even better to run up the stairs with ease again... I would dread going up and down the stairs when I was 9 months pregnant and I would trudge up them EVER so slowly. The other day, as I was making my 10th trip up them for the day without skipping a beat, I became THANKFUL for my health...THANKFUL to not be pregnant right now... and THANKFUL for normalcy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

shannon said...

Cutest pictures of Lily!! She is changing so much every day!!

Katie said...

You need to frame one of those with Scottie, so precious!