I'm writing about this weight loss escapade more than I originally intended...it's proving to be quite therapeutic, so why not?!
Last night I had class until pretty late. I didnt get in my car to head home until after 10 and I was exhausted. Before I knew it, I was in a drive-thru getting a chocolate milkshake (OH THE SHAME!!) School stunk last night - I got stuck with a few girls for a group project that were dumb as dirt (I know that's harsh, but trust me...if you heard the things coming out of their mouths you would agree). Anyway, I guess in my warped mind I thought a chocolate milkshake would make the day magically better.
And I'm not gonna lie- it was GOOD. It was the equivalent of a piece of heaven, blended, with whipped cream on top. But it was only good for about 10 minutes. What followed after was NOT good. Not good at all.
I woke up with the biggest BELLYACHE and have felt like POO all morning. A dumb milkshake is not worth feeling like POO! *(I would like to add that I drank the milkshake honestly- meaning, I tracked the points for it...the beauty of flex points and weight watchers. Still, was not worth it).
I am totally an emotional eater. I had a rough day and ran to food. I've got to figure out how to rewire my brain to run to something else. I should have come home and taken a hot bath- it feels just as good as drinking a milkshake, yet it's calorie free and doesn't make you feel like poo.
I'm publically stating that I will no longer drink giant chocolate milkshakes at 10:45 at night. It's no bueno.
Onwards and upwards I go.... I'm hoping to lose at least 2 more pounds this week- 3 if I'm lucky. I lifted weights yesterday and I'm so sore today. I have no desire to go run, but I know it's just something I'm going to have to do.
I'm off to go eat some eggwhites. True story. Oh but don't worry, I'm wrapping those nasty eggwhites in a tortilla. And then putting salsa on it. Anything tastes good when its covered in salsa and wrapped in a tortilla!
Thursday, March 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Remember when I flew to CA last year and it was 1:30 in the morning, Texas time, but I still insisted on going to In-N-Out for a burger, fries, and shake? It was so yummy, but I do recall feeling a little bellyache the next morning...although it quickly went away when I remembered we were going to DISNEYLAND!! :)
Your still a rockstar. I love me a good milk shake occasionally too!
Post a Comment