Sunday, March 06, 2011

Cute Brent

I have so many cute pictures to post but they are all uploaded on a different computer! I'll post them soon (I know thats the main reason my Dad checks my blog!)

I had to write this down before I forgot. Brent gave his first talk in primary today. He was so excited and so proud of himself. He marched right up to the podium and talked into the microphone like he owned the place.

He is also REALLY into Toy Story. He LOVES Buzz Lightyear. Tonight he finished all of his dinner, and looked at Scott with his big brown eyes, and said, "Daddy, would Buzz be so proud of me for eating my dinner?" Scott said "Yes, Buzz would be very proud of you." Then he looked off into the distance for a second and said, "Daddy, is Buzz going to come over to my house?" Scott and I couldn't help but laugh. Brent looked at us like- Why are you laughing?? That was a total legitimate question?? haha! Gotta love the innocence of kids!

Still going strong with my "diet" although it's not a diet so I'm not sure what to call it. I have not missed a day running since my last post (except for today, Sunday). I can't wait to weigh in again on Wednesday and see how much I lost this week. On Saturday morning I woke up and ran 2.4 miles WITHOUT STOPPING. I immediately texted my sisters and sis in law because I was so excited and proud of myself. I actually like to call it "Jalking" because it is not a full out run. But I'm not walking. Thus the name "jalking". Sweet name, huh?

3 comments:

pambelina said...

Dutch LOVES Buzz. When he talks to anyone he tells them all about Buzz and the train, his two favorite things. (Because of the part in Toy Story 3 where Buzz saves the train.)

Katie said...

jalking...that made me laugh! glad brent did so good in primary!

shannon said...

I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET BACK IN YOUR WARD! I don't want to miss things like Brent giving his first Primary talk! That is so cute. I miss all that stuff with my kids anyway because I am teaching while they are in sharing time! I have had strong urges to start running again!